Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Aldridge Gardens II

The Aldridge Gardens is where the bulk of our pictures were taken.
Here is a pretty scenic look out from out little walking trail we were on.  


A pictures Josh took & that is pretty typical for us.  When we walk we hold hands when it is warm or when I am warm, but when I am cold I am usually clutching Josh's arm. 


On the trail we saw these massive leaves on the ground and I bent down & picked two up & thought of Adam & Eve and how two leaves would cover up everything essential.  


Josh checked if he would be good too.  



HYDRANGEA!  I love Hydrangea, these are the second flowers we saw and I was SO happy because they are one of my favorites after lilies & daises.  


I am not a very artistic person and I usually find statues to be kind of pointless but this was so cute with the Mama Duck leading her Ducklings down to the pond. . 


Another random photo but I like it.  I like to think I look that nice & innocent all the time. . . 


Okay I know I've said I love & LOVE and ton of pictures but these next two pictures have no words to describe how much I LOVE them.  I thought we got some good couple pictures in Utah at Lake Powell & Antelope Canyons, but these. . .  no comparison.  I don't know how Josh will top these.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them :)



Me at a another flowing little waterfall.  I opted to take my flip flops off for the picture. 



We played with the color options on my camera again and again this was Josh's favorite.  I like them too, it makes us look kind of timeless.  





I like this photo too, we are at the end of the trail and found exactly four flowers and so Josh was trying to buoy my spirits.  And I think he has caught on that I like having our pictures taken so he started taking random silly photos here.  This one turned out nice.  


Me at the end.  We finished the trail at the Aldridge Gardens.  What a beautiful garden.  


My trip was amazing.  My boyfriend was perfect if you couldn't tell.  I made LOTS of food for him, most notable was the Chicken Adobo, Jalepenos wrapped in Bacon filled with Cream Cheese and the Cheese Sauce Josh likes so much.  I tried my hand at Cinnamon Rolls, Bro. Seagle gave me his recipe and I burned a good bit of them but the one batch that turned out okay I asked Josh if he'd take them to work :)  
We went to Walmart almost everyday, for me sometimes more than that.  We went to the Library a few times to get Josh audio-books so he can listen to the Percy Jackson series I really enjoyed.  
Besides the trips we went on & when Josh wasn't in class or working we just chilled, cuddled while watching a movie or tv shows on hulu.  Josh bought the new Tinker Bell movie for me & was even willing to watch it with me.  I didn't actually have him do it  but it was sweet to know he would.  
I slept great this trip, the last two I really struggled but I did seriously great this time, don't know the change but I was happy to be so relaxed.  

I left Monday Evening Oct. 29th so we got almost nine full days together and I LOVED it, it was a great trip.  I cried the whole way to the airport, through baggage, and airport security and didn't really stop till I boarded my plane.  I miss my boyfriend, thank heavens for Skype :)

No comments: