Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy 26th Birthday

Today I turned 26 :)
I slept really well, was able to eat half a burrito last night for dinner and have good intentions of eating something solid tonight. 

Worked 10 a.m to 7 p.m. with lots of texts from family and friends wishing me a Happy Birthday which was very nice.  Facebook updates for fun birthday messages, which also made me very happy :)



Mom knew I couldn't eat very much so she got a yummy creamy cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory for me and some fun books I love - the Percy Jackson series.
You can see a little bit of the Tinker Bell Birthday Card Josh sent me, includes stickers and little flowers to color and it has LOTS of glitter on it!





A fun surprise was a Better Homes & Garden Cook Book, which I am excited to look at. 
The smiles don't look cute bc I can't always feel how my jaws and lips go so I didn't realize how stupid it looks until now, sorry :(




Josh was able to text in the day and called about 9 ish tonight on a different line bc he couldn't get service, but wanted to wish me Happy Birthday so he hiked out of their camp area after hiking ALL day to wish me a VERY Happy Birthday.  Best Boyfriend, he said he'd try and call again when he had more time on Friday but wanted me to hear it on my actual b-day.
And my best friend Kayla will be here any minute to wish me a happy birthday and drop off a little present she got me.
I am VERY blessed to have such wonderful friends and family and a boyfriend who made this day very special.  THANK-YOU!!!!



No comments: