Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Date Night

We got back to his apartment after rock climbing, showered and got ready for dinner.  Josh's idea of dressing up is a little different than mine so I had a nice casual look going, and Josh suddenly comes out in a nice collared white shirt with a normal blue sweater over it and this Pea Coat (which we both knew he only had on so he could give it to me when I was cold).  It was really sweet because he only put that much effort into his "outfit" because he knows things like that are important to me. 



We went to Chili's for dinner and drove to a really pretty scenic spot up in Birmingham. I am not sure where but it was really nice.  It was in the back of a church that had this kind of porch area with benches and it just looked out into the city.  It was high above the noise and we ate our dinner on a blanket and had a very sweet, dare I say a romantic picnic/dinner.  

I don't know why these pictures are blurry but I wanted to have something to remember my date night by.  Josh looks amazing, I wish I did my hair.  


We finished dinner, stayed to look at the lights but with the winds it was pretty cold so we packed up and just drove around for a bit.  


I think we came back to his apartment and just cuddled up and watched a movie.  Loved it :)


No comments: