Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving :)

We had a small Thanksgiving this year, just me, Mom, Dad, Brian & Aunt Jolene oh & all the dogs.  Brenlie, Daisy & Huck.  

The Turkey. . . 


Everyone at the table ready to eat!


This is what I dished up for myself & it was DELICIOUS!!!
I didn't get pictures but there was apple pie and pumpkin pie for dessert, but we had to wait a little bit because everyone was full!


Me with my Thanksgiving Meal!


It was a good Thanksgiving, I got to watch the Macy's Day Parade which I LOVE! And we watched the Dog Show after which is another family tradition I guess.  I really wanted the Great Dane the size of a pony to take best in show but oh well. . . . 

Really grateful for this day and the time I got to spend with family.  We got to skype with Kylene and her kids which is always fun and with Jolene here we got to facetime a little bit with Kyle and his kids.  I had just woken up from a brief nap and couldn't see bc my contact moved so I really couldn't see him that well but still very fun!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: