Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fun with the Girls :)


The last few weeks I have been invited to a few Girls Only Parties and it has been so much fun to get together with my girlfriends. 
We just talk and laugh and eat.  It has been a nice surprise.  
And my friends can bake & cook :)

One girl made this BEAUTIFUL & DELICIOUS cookies.  


And the aesthetics were perfect, I didn't get a picture of my contribution but I was drinks so there really isn't a way to make Coke & Dr. Pepper & Water Bottles look cute.


These were really good, I thought they would be super doughy but they weren't, good proportions and were seasoned or something.  Very tasty. 


And even healthy :)
The apples had a great flavor and texture. 




The set-up was great.  I didn't get any pictures of this yummy cheese dip there was over on the kitchen counter.  It was in a crock pot but it was GOOD :)

It is crazy, my mind has been on food A LOT lately.   
Oh & I have a Linger Longer for church tomorrow, Pies . . . 

Anyway I thought it was cute, & SUPER Delicious, thought I'd share.  

No comments: