Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Eve

 Christmas Eve we went to Mom & Dad's & had dinner with MaryJo & her Family, Aunt Jolene wasn't able to come and her dog Daisy.  



We had a WONDERFUL meal together and came to open presents just between our families.  I had to work today but thankfully due to low volumes got to use personal time to leave early :)  


MaryJo had got me the sweetest gift, a cookbook filled with family recipes, all the aunts on the Sumner side contributed.  Josh said he has never seen me so excited about a gift, it was honestly one of the best gifts.  I am so excited to try out some of them, I already have pages marked!


The Excitement :)


and the perusing, checking out all the recipes :)


All of us :)  Very fun, grateful for family and friends!


I didn't stay over like Mom wanted but I didn't bring anything to sleep into or change out my contacts with, I don't live very far & PROMISED to be there by 8:00 a.m. for Christmas Morning. 

No comments: