Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Fun Weekend

I had a really fun weekend :) It started out with no work which was awesome!!! And I had a baby shower that was super fun, an old co-worker was also there and I had a blast catching up with her.
I bought new pillows and super excited to try those out.

My Mom & I went to the movie theatres and we saw the new Percy Jackson Movie which was super fun, not totally like the book but it was a fun movie!
After the movies we got yummy pizza and watched the Diamond Backs game.  Holy smokes the game was 18 full innings!!!  DBacks crushed it in the top of the 18th, winning 12-7!!!

I woke up this morning a little late, and made myself this AMAZING brunch :)  Sausage & Egg Breakfast Burrito with fresh cut fruit and yummy apple juice!  So happy right now.


I went to church and then to my friend Kayla's church - she was the Relief Society Instructor and I went to support her.  It was nice, My ward has been great but I was happy to support my friend.  

Josh is on a trip for a facilitator ropes challenge course, he has been gone since Wednesday and I miss him.  BUT I think he is having fun, we were able to talk on Thursday briefly (2 mins) and he said they have a cafeteria that serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner so I know he is being taken care of - at least his stomach. 

I have jury duty Tuesday, I hope I don't have to show up, and my group gets canceled. Think good thoughts for me!!

No comments: