Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wedding Reception Picture Frames

I have been looking for picture frames to have for mine & Josh's Wedding Reception.  Because we have been dating long distance I have liked having pictures of our of time together up at my apartment.  The ones displayed on the bed are the ones I've accumulated over the last 2 years, replacing old pictures for more current ones. . . And the frames on the dresser I just bought at Walmart super cheap, they are all silver, which is one my wedding colors and I'd love to have more, but I think it will have to be enough.  Plus I have another picture frame at work with us in it that is a two picture that folds on hinges.  


I don't know how it will work out, but so far this is what I have decided I'd like at the non-food tables, by the sign in table, gift table, etc. . .  


My other wedding plans are going GREAT!!! Finally asked my bishop to officiate the wedding, he said he'd save the date.  I had my wedding invitations meeting this past Wednesday and once I have more precise times to put on the invitations, and how many I would like printed I can get those bad boys out :) I am really excited to see how they look!  

The biggees left are food :( and chair rentals.  And some other smaller things. But I still have FOUR MONTHS TO GO!!!!!  Seems like forever, but Josh said the time will go by,plus I will see him in a little bit in September and again end of October :) But it is so nice to have a fair bit of it figured out.

Other than that life is good, we had a beautiful rain storm last night and might get another one tonight, I love the rain when it comes.  

No comments: