Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DBacks VS Orioles

Monday Night my employer did an Employee Appreciation Night with a Diamondbacks Game, ticket and $5.00 Voucher for food/drink.  
It was a fun night, I forget how much I love baseball until I am watching it.  I told Josh we are going to have to support the closest baseball team in CC, they have a AA team the Hooks affiliated with the Houston Astros.  

My good friend and co-worker RaeAnna had our feet up to stretch while our friends sitting in front of us went on a food and drinks run.  Love this picture!


Me and my team, there were only a few that stayed till the end of the game, use and my pal Roke who took the picture.  BEST game!!! Diamondbacks won with a walk off home run :)


Crazy though, super messed up my week, to make the game they had us work 8 to 5 p.m. instead of my normal 9 to 6 p.m. and didn't go to bed till after 1 a.m. after the game.  I drank a ton of  Pepsi and Jorge bought me cotton candy at the game - which explains why I couldn't go to bed till after midnight...
It is Tuesday and my throat is hoarse from screaming at the game but so worth it.  Go D-BACKS!



No comments: