Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Engagement Ring

I wanted pictures of this to remember my first engagement ring, Josh technically didn't propose with this ring, but when we were trying to decide between sterling silver and white gold Josh brought out some rings he made in a jewelry class.  
This ring is the only one small enough to fit my ring finger that Josh made.  I have been wearing it since that night :)
I did meet up with our old Branch President who is a jeweler to make my engagement ring, it should be wonderful!  An antique cushion cut green quartz gem, hallowed by small little diamonds in a white gold setting.  Josh said he would do his best to make our wedding bands.  Josh & I both already agreed that I can't be upset if Josh doesn't wear a ring through our marriage, I don't really care and Josh said he'd rather not with all the outdoor activities he does.  But I did ask that he wear one for the ceremony and reception, pictures, etc. . . 



Please forgive the tinker bell band aid.  Sorry.


Close-up :) So pretty!  Josh said it was an assignment design for his class, he did a leaf. 


Love my fiance, as of today, according to the countdown my girlfriend emails me every work day we are at 150 days till I GET MARRIED!!!