Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
I spent all Wednesday Night baking this sugar bars to cut out hearts, and woke up Thursday morning to make the icing and frost them to deliver them to my family, Josh's family, and some of my friends.
Well I ran out of time so I did one for Mom & Dad to drop it off at there office.

This is what my counter looked like, I am messy.


I iced them quick, the icing tasted nice :)


All wrapped up in cellaphane with a pretty pink ribbon, Mom told me later very pretty, but also very doughy :(  so I just threw away what was left when I got home from work.


Josh was great he text me first thing in the morning and we Skyped when I was home from work.  He sent me a very, very sweet card.  And this year I got a personality test to take, last year it was love languages, this year a personality test and a leadership quiz.  
I've taken the personality quiz already as a senior at ASU, it will be fun to see how much I have changed. 

Brian goes through the temple this Saturday, very excited for him :)  

No comments: