Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rest of the Trip

Just some random parts of my vacation.  Josh & I always try to make a dessert similar to "Dirt" and every-time we end up doing it differently.  This time we had WAY too much pudding and forgot the gummies on top so Josh did this sweet little design. 



One thing I always do on my trips to visit Josh is . . . cook. 
But I like it, he is always so appreciative.  This is his FAVORITE and most requested food, Jalapenos filled with cream cheese wrapped in bacon.  These are the peppers pre-oven.  Josh was very excited!


I think this picture is after we went and looked at the last home Monday Night and I could feel the bites just burning in the car on the way back.  Finally we get to his apt and I put nail polish on them (for some reason it helps, suffocates them or something) and Josh saw them, and about died.  He felt SO bad.    

My Whole Body is like this.  I even got bit on my face - TWICE!  Some are not that bad but I took Benadryl that night and was out by 8:00 p.m. which was awesome bc I needed to leave for my flight by 4:45 a.m. the next morning.  


Now we are at 45 days till we got married :)

No comments: