Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trip to UT for General Conference

I went to Utah for General Conference with my friend Andy & best friend Dave. I get really restless so we had to make a few pit stops along the way. Here are the boys in front of John Wayne.



We were in some small western town & the boys were in heaven, I tried to be a good sport, but this is as far as I really took it.



There was this rock formation that looked really cool & it had been a little over 2 hours the last time we stopped so I asked that we check it out. We ended up going a mini hike up the rock formations. It was pretty cool.





Our Last big stop was to see the Manti Temple. It was so beautiful & the grounds were amazing! I loved it there.




This is me in front of the SLC Temple, just before we went into the Saturday Morning Session. It was crazy how many people were there.



We looked forever to find me pretty fall leaves, while the guys were at Priesthood Session I went with my Aunts & Grandma to the Canyons by there house in Mapleton & found Beautiful Fall Foliage!

No comments: