Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Camping Trips this Summer: One

My Best Friend Dave & I went up to Flagstaff, AZ to camp & hike at Christopher Creek.
This is me on Dave's hammock, to be honest they are not that comfortable, completely couldn't sleep on one, and I refuse to sleep in tents so I slept on a tarp with my sleeping bag.



This is during the hike, it was very pretty, and the weather was gorgeous. Sure beat the crazy hot heat in Mesa.



The end of the hike, oh my gosh I am out of shape, I was so sad how hard it was to go up the mountain. Going down was fine, a little slow because I didn't want to fall but going up sucked!!! Dave was pretty concerned which annoyed me even more but it was good to finish it, that felt good.


It had rained the night before so Dave made sure to drive through all the mud puddles to get my car good and dirty. I may never wash my car again.

No comments: