Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Invitations are Out :)

YES, it is done!!!
I got invitations out this past weekend, people have already text me saying they have already receiving them.
I think they turned out nice, I loved having the return address already printed on the envelope, much less to have to type out. 


Josh & I wanted to have more than one picture for our invites and I've always loved the collages from our trips so I took a few that I really enjoyed and made our invite collage. 


This isn't the best picture but you can see the invite front and ceremony invitation okay, I liked the polka dots a fair bit.  Turned out nice, and I really liked the contrast of the deep purple on the other side.  



Now just have to get flowers ordered, and pray the wedding dress fits.  But other than that we should be in the clear to be done :)



No comments: