Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer 2008


Summer has been a busy time for me, I transferred locations for work and completed summer sessions for June and July. Recently I have been enjoying some time off school to work, and enjoy baseball season, and catch up on my hobby of cross-stitching.

The picture was taken recently, my mother needed more present pictures of me to take to Utah for her family reunion. They were creating a scrapbook, and so we quickly took several pictures in various clothing and poses to make it look like they were taken at different times throughout the year. It was fun, and the result was good, we had casual ones with everyone in jeans, more formal ones like the one posted in dresses, and also some pictures of accomplishments we had. Mine was a cross-stitch that I had completed and has professionally framed.


2 comments:

Kylene said...

Hey Erin! That is a cute dress :) IS your hair still that long or have you since had it cut?

Erin said...

Thanks, my hair is still long, but when curling it the style cut makes my hair look shorter sometimes.